Departed Fantasy

A non-canon Final Fantasy RP forum
It is currently Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:43 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:05 am 

Cash on hand: Locked

As the surroundings became slimmer and heated, Orlarinn grabbed his mace and his shield, getting ready for combat. He did not expect, however, the sahagin to be the actual threat. He gave a puzzled look at the lizard girl, wondering why she was attacking them when he had offered her shelter. Then he realized. She probably was one of the bounty hunters that was sent after him. A sliver of fear glimmered in his eyes. He was scared that Esona would get involved. He didn't want her to have trouble with his hunters. Fear quickly turned into anger, as Orl would never let someone hurt his first real friend. Esona still had her life in front of her, and that's was all the resolve he needed to fight, even though he hated it.

The timely intervention by the little girl gave Orl all the time he needed to ready his attack. He moved out of the way of the fireball and use his skill Moving in. In a mighty battle cry, he charged the sahagin, shield up in front of him, until he was in melee range where he would bash her up with a brutal hit from his shield. He followed up with a mace blow in the jaw of the mage, as the spells she used seemed to came out of her mouth. He made himself as imposing as possible, so he would seem to be the biggest threat between Esona and him. He also stood in front of the sahagin, so he could protect his friend from the flames with his shield.

"Leave wretch! Leave while you still can! Go enjoy your life, your family, your freedom! Don't waste such a precious gift on a pointless fight you can't win. A lot of mercenaries came before you! You aren't the first... and you won't be the last! This is your chance to escape, foolish lizard... use it wisely" He was trying to reason and intimidate the mage. While he seemed confident, he did not believe his attempt would work. Sparing a life, however, was always worth the try.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:17 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bank: Locked
((ooc: just to let you know she's a fish-humanoid lol))

Esona let her time fold dissipate as Orl landed a heavy strike against the slowed fish knocking her back. When Orl made his statements and tried to get her to forfeit the fight, she was still sliding her way over into the wall of flames. The sahagin was invisible in the fire, with their natural adaptive camouflage and the fire obscuring vision anyways. Her laughter could be heard when Orl finished. "No no... this is your chance to live.... or burn", Hial responded.

The walls of the ring of fire started to close on Orl and Esona, growing closer and closer. They could feel the heat intensifying. Esona knew she could easily escape this but didn't want to leave Orl behind. She jumped on his back and hugged him hard. For Orl, it would seem as though his field of vision suddenly started increasing to where he could nearly see 360 degrees as suddenly as light broke apart and images reformed with him and Eson 90 ft in the air above the ring of fire.

Before it happened 2 more time, with time and space warping around him, overwhelming his sensory intakes multiple times. They ended up hundreds of feet away, on the ground now. The feat exhausted and surprised Esona. For Orl, he would find it very disorientating and nauseating to where he would likely vomit. "I did it! I did it!", Esona celebrated falling from exhaustion. "I hear its harmful to others for us to warp others like that, for those who know how. I didn't know how, but I'm glad it worked. Are you okay?", Esona explained and asked Orl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:16 am 

MAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! WHERE THE **** ARE YOU! I WON'T CONTINUE CHANGING THE LYRICS!

Read that with Bohemian Rhapsody from Queen. This is OOC of course. Just one more way to get to you. Other than skype. I'll switch this later